Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid Pinch In 6/6/12

Date of work: June 6, 2012
Number of workers: 1 Jim de Friess
Time spent: 8 hours - includes commute
Work done:  Went to where I left off Monday, and continued up the hill, clipping Pinch In to 4' wide.  I did make one or two water features.  I had hoped to finish but it wasn't to be.  I did get well into the woods at higher elevation, so I can finish on a sunny day without melting.  It was a perfect work day, recent rains weighted the stuff over into the trail making it easier to clip.  It was overcast and foggy and cool all day.  I saw two hikers and three dogs going down the trail, all had packs on even the dogs.  My feet got wet but I expected them too, it only misted on me occasionally.  On the way up there was a flock of four adult turkeys and about 8-10 little ones on the paved part of 105.  I had to stop to keep from hitting the little ones, eventually I got by the little ones without injury.

Great day in the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment