Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12/12 Lower Conley

Date of work: 6/12/2012
Number of Workers: 1 (Jim de Friess)
time spent:8 hours - includes commute
Work done:  Clipped lightly with shears to the bottom of Conley Cove trail, removed two logs blocking the trail.  At the bottom I sling bladed to a good width coming up until I got tired, and then clipped with shears the upper part some more as I headed out.  The trail isn't shorts hike-able yet but it has been started,

I think poison Ivy is a non-native plant to the gorge,  Its getting more and more prevalent on the lower part.


Video at

http://youtu.be/4EYkokmQ4D0

I hope in a little while, it said 33 minutes left and there is a t-storm in the area.  If my power blinks I'll lose internet.

Great day in the woods,

Off to make supper now

No comments:

Post a Comment