Friday, July 23, 2010

Conley Cove 18jul2010

Date: 18jul2010
Workers: Ken Crump
Trail: Conley Cove
Time Spent: 9.5 hours including commute

Work done:

Clipped Conley Cove going down. Scouted the LGT for a bit, and clipped Conley Cove going back up.

Jim sure worked me hard today. I didn't know I had let myself go so badly. Conley whipped us coming up, and
we were moving slowly. Must be really out of shape. At supper earlier my right hand twisted up into a wicked
cramp, and it was all I could do to keep from yelling out in pain. That's what gripping a pair of shears all day
will do for an old man!

It WAS a great day though, and I sure enjoyed getting out there again. The rain missed us except for a few sprinkles, and
there was a nice breeze for a good part of the day. I'll take it over a day at work any time.
Thanks for another good day in the woods, Jim.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment