Sunday, September 12, 2010

trail from wolfpit parking

Date of work: 9/12/2010
number of workers: 1 -Jim de Friess
Time spent: 6 hours includes commute
Work done: clipped and cleaned out waterbars on the lower part of the trail from wolfpit up toward shortoff.

I was late getting out there but I went. It was hot but it felt good to be out there. I clipped and cleaned out waterbars going up. When I ran out of water I did a little more then walked down hill to the truck. What a nice trail to work on.

Its clipped nice and wide in the section I did. I did not get up the hill as far as Ken and I did last summer when we did some. Pictures are posted at the link below. It was cooling down on the way home- very pleasant.

http://picasaweb.google.com/110028009052849072738/LowerWolfpitTrail#

No comments:

Post a Comment