Thursday, June 20, 2013

LGT south of Conley Cove

Dates of work: June 19 and 20, 2013
Number of workers: 1 Jim d
time spent: 14 hours including commute
Work done:  hiked in CC, started clipping heading south on LGT.  Stopped to clear some logs and trail obstructions if I thought I could handle them.  Had fun most of the afternoon, then pushed through unclipped sections to camp close to where I had quit clipping coming North a couple weeks ago.  I camped.  In the morning I clipped from the campsite south to where I quit the two weeks before, again clearing obstructions, then returned to camp packing up and clipping north through what I had left unclipped the previous day.

LGT has been clipped from what people call Leadmine (2 miles + south of Pinch In) all the way to Conley cove this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment